Monday, March 21, 2016

The First of many posts...Welcome!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Prim & Prep a fashion blog for all things preppy. I'm Caitlin a seventeen year old junior in high school. I'm currently residing in Michigan with the dream of one day being able to live along the East Coast to really experience the preppy lifestyle. I want to go to school for Fashion Merchandising and Design and one day hopefully I will be successful in the fashion industry with my own thriving preppy clothing and accessory business and brand.
 
I've always envisioned writing and creating a fashion blog to share my everyday style and thoughts in general. On this blog you will find everything from preppy essentials, everyday outfits, seasonal look books, clothing hauls, reviews, and sometimes maybe just what's going on in life!
 
I hope you all will enjoy my blog and if you have any suggestions or ideas that would like to see on this blog please leave them in the comments below. I also plan on posting three to four times a week so make sure you follow so you can be the first to see when I post. I would also recommend checking out my social media pages which I will be constantly updating so you all can get a even closer look at my everyday life. My links are located on the right side bar! Check back in tomorrow for a for the first official fashion post.
 
xo
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment